In December 2010, the dream of opening a community-owned grocery store in east Indy became a reality! Now your support is needed to ensure our success during our next several years. Each member helps build the capital to sustain Pogue’s Run Grocer.
Everyone is welcome to join as a co-op member. Membership requires a one-time community investment of $125 in the co-op, plus a per-shopper fee of $25. A payment plan option is available for $25 per month.
The co-op currently consists of over 1,050 members! Together we support our co-op to meet our mutual needs for a just marketplace in the Indianapolis area.
Sign up now! Stop by the register and ask for an application form, or call 317-426-4963 for more information.
As a co-op member of Pogue’s Run Grocer, you can:
- Shop on Monthly Member Appreciation Day on the first Saturday of each month, saving 10% off all purchases ALL day
- Receive a Monthly Discount, where once a month, you are entitled to take 5% off any one shopping trip
- Take advantage of Members-Only Specials on items in our store
- Special-order Bulk and Cases at a Discount
- Purchase Discount Tickets to Co-Op Classes and Events
- Receive a subscription to our Members-Only eNewsletter
- Vote in Elections and other co-op member votes
- Attend Meetings, both the Annual Meeting and monthly Board of Directors Meetings
- Run as a Candidate in Board elections
- Be part of developing and sustaining a strong local food system
- HAVE PRIDE in keeping Pogue’s Run Grocer a vibrant, sustainable community-owned resource for years to come
The biggest benefit of all: owning and enjoying a great co-op food store in Indianapolis!
Download the PRG Membership Form and bring this completed form to our register with your payment to become a member. You can also simply come to our store and our staff will provide you with all the necessary forms, and help you with the entire process.