Getting to your co-op
Ride your bike
We have plenty of secure bike parking in front of the store. Look for the colorful, community-built, food-shaped bike racks!
Take the bus
IndyGo’s Route 10 Bus has a very convenient stop at East 10th and Rural Ave, just a half block from Pogue’s Run Grocer. The Route 10 Bus runs 7 days a week. It offers 20 minute frequency Monday – Friday until 5:30 pm. Saturdays, service changes to every 30 minutes, and Sundays, service changes to every 60 minutes. Visit http://www.indygo.net/route/10-10th-street for more details, and use the Quick Trip Planner tool on the right side of their website to plan your trip to Pogue’s Run Grocer.
Other Ways to Get a Ride
There are several other transportation options in Indianapolis. Here are a few for you to check out.
- BlueIndy all-electric car-sharing program: https://www.blue-indy.com
- Lyft car-sharing program: https://www.lyft.com/cities/indianapolis
- Uber car-sharing program: https://www.uber.com/cities/indianapolis
- From downtown Indianapolis, take Massachusetts Ave northeast to E. 10th Street. Turn right and drive for approximately 5 minutes. Pogue’s Run Grocer is on the left, just after Rural Ave.
- From east Indianapolis, take E. 10th Street west. Continue past Sherman Dr. Pogue’s Run Grocer is on the right, just past Fire Station 27, and just before Rural Ave.
- From I-70, take Exit 85/85A. From the exit ramp, turn south on Rural Ave. Continue 1 mile to E. 10th Street and turn left. Pogue’s Run Grocer is on the left.
- From I-65N, take Exit 111. From the exit ramp, turn right on Washington St. Continue 1.5 miles to Rural Ave and turn left. Continue 1 mile to E. 10th Street and turn right. Pogue’s Run Grocer is on the right.
- From I-65S, keep in the left two lanes to take Exit 112A to I-70E. Then take Exit 85A. From the exit ramp, turn right on Rural Ave. Continue 1 mile to E. 10th Street and turn left. Pogue’s Run Grocer is on the left.